- Build your Business Reputation
- Business Exposure
- Professional Development
- Make Industry Connections
- Join Advocacy Efforts Important to the Business Community
- Advertising and Sponsorship Opportunities
- Benefit from the Credibility of Chamber Membership
- Civic Responsibility
- Chamber Group Insurance Plan
- Preferred Merchant Discount Program
- Attend events with Saskatchewan’s businesses leaders, government, and elected officials
Policy & Advocacy
The backbone of the Saskatchewan Chamber of Commerce is business advocacy. The Saskatchewan Chamber of Commerce is the province’s premier business advocate. Through your input and influence, the Saskatchewan Chamber of Commerce ensures that the Government understands the needs of your business and the business community. As an SCC member, you have a direct voice on the SCC’s policies and priorities at our AGM. Stay connected on the SCC’s advocacy work through our website, email, social media and blog. Join advocacy & research efforts on expert panels.
Get in front of Saskatchewan’s decision-makers at SCC events ranging from our sellout Political Forum to our exclusive Chair’s Invitational Dinner. SCC events enable you to connect with Saskatchewan’s top political leaders while mingling with other business leaders, future customers, suppliers and friends. Enhance the profile of your business in the province through our Member Directory.
Through Saskatchewan Chamber of Commerce benefits, access group health insurance, payment solutions, email marketing software, and access boardroom and training facilities.