Training Session Schedule
Hosted by Josh Shankowsky, CPA, CA, Partner, MNP
Note that this is a single training session offered on different dates/times. Click a session below to register.
- Tuesday, October 27 @ 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. (limited spots available)
- Wednesday, October 28 @ 9:00 – 10:30 a.m. (limited spots available)
- Thursday, October 29 @ 6:00 – 7:30 p.m. (limited spots available)
- Monday, November 16 @ 10:00 – 11:30 a.m.
- Thursday, November 19 @ 2:00 – 3:30 p.m.
- Thursday, November 26 @ 10:00 – 11:30 a.m.
- Friday, November 27 @ 2:00 – 3:30 p.m.
Grab Your Slice is a virtual training session hosted by the Saskatchewan Chamber of Commerce aimed to help Saskatchewan businesses apply for federal COVID-19 support programs. There are many companies and non-profit organizations that have not accessed funding due to a lack of awareness or knowledge on the various programs available and their respective application processes.
Reports from the federal government on the Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy (CEWS) program indicate that Saskatchewan businesses have only accessed 1.7% of the allocated dollars through the CEWS program alone. With Saskatchewan having 3.11% of the Canadian population, this means that that Saskatchewan businesses are shorted by approximately $185 million and in some cases, time is running out for access to CEWS and other federal support programs.