Looking for a rewarding career?
Consider a career with the Saskatchewan Chamber of Commerce.
Accounting Administrator Permanent Full Time Employment OpportunityLearn More
The Saskatchewan Chamber of Commerce offers:
- Comprehensive Benefits and Competitive Wages
- Continuous Learning Environment
- Cohesive, Fun and Respectful Work Environment where one can thrive and contribute to the success of Saskatchewan’s business community.
And much more……
This position reports to the CEO and is responsible for providing general accounting, bookkeeping and financial reporting for the Saskatchewan Chamber of Commerce. It includes providing accurate and timely financial reports, analysis, budgeting forecasts and maintaining the day-to-day operational accounting practices such as accounts receivables, accounts payables, cash management, payroll and member registrations.
This position uses QuickBooks as its accounting software and interacts with PayWorks for payroll purposes.
- Completion of a recognized post- secondary training in business: finance or an accounting related field
- Completion of a CPA is an asset.
- A minimum of 4 years of related accounting and bookkeeping experience.
- Proficiency with accounting computer applications to supply accurate information (Knowledge of QuickBooks, Microsoft Excel, PayWorks or similar platforms).
- Knowledge of budgeting principles, and organizational financial performance monitoring reports.
To apply: Submit a covering letter and resume to the attention of Prabha Ramaswamy, Chief Executive Officer to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for receipt of applications: January 9, 2023